Renewal Help

ByChance
ByChance Posts: 3 New Member
edited September 2023 in F-Secure Internet Security

I keep getting asked to renew my F-Secure. Every time I click renew it tells me it has been renewed.

But I keep getting notifications and emails telling me I need to renew before it runs out.

I'm stuck in an endless loop. I tried calling, it rings once then disconnects. I am in the United States calling +1 xxxxxxxxxx

I just want to give you $money$

Edit: PII removed

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,621 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello @ByChance

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.

Great news! I'm happy to let you know that the issue has been resolved. To renew your subscription, please log in to My F-Secure https://www.f-secure.com/en/login and click on "Renew Now."

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'm here to help!

Thank you for choosing F-Secure, and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Answers

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser
    edited March 2023

Hello,

Could you try to use their web-chat (Contact support | F-Secure - right-bottom widget). If it is labeled as 'unavailable', try a bit of later - because all Support Agents are already in touch with someone. However, on current minute - I see it as with Available slots.

They are surely with enough knowledge to sort out your situation. Of course, if not yet!

I keep getting asked to renew my F-Secure. Every time I click renew it tells me it has been renewed.

Where you are tried so? From app (on which platform) to web-browser.

What is F-Secure solution there?

But I keep getting notifications and emails telling me I need to renew before it runs out.

Good to be sure that received notifications and emails are not about another subscription or license. I mean, different one.. which not renewed, but also in use.

Thanks!

• ByChance

It was canceled over night.

I'll try to log in and reinstate it.

• ByChance

OK. I received an email over night saying:

Dear Paul xxxxxx,

Your subscription for "F-Secure TOTAL" has been canceled.

When I logged in, it said I had 8 days left....

It actually went to renew area after you fixed it. But it did not retain what I previously have. It defaulted to the basic f-secure, where as I have the f-secure total. It also didn't retain the number of seats I have. It defaulted to 3 when I had 5. Luckily I read closely. In the past It was a couple of click process, very simple and smooth.

All said, I love your product and for years it's been so easy to renew I'll take a bad year. Keep up the good work!

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info