Getting so frustrated with Freedome - FREEDOME activation requires login

Options
JiminDarwen
JiminDarwen Posts: 1 New Member
edited June 2023 in F-Secure VPN

My old laptop died but fortunately my daughter bought me a new one. I now want to transfer Freedome to this laptop but on the download free trial there is nowhere to enter my subscription code (i had managed to copy the subscription code before the old machine died) I turned out that I had to log into my account but attempts failed. I selected to send me an email to change password but despite numerous attempts no password change email arrives. I have my subscription code and I still have my invoice from last renewal. How hard should this be?

Your reference number: xxxxxxxxx Renewed through Cleverbridge/Freedome

Regards

Jim

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,646 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @JiminDarwen

Welcome to the F-Secure Community page. Thank you for your post.

We have launched a new system for F-Secure FREEDOME VPN which is an account-based where you can have a My F-Secure account to manage your subscription and your devices. It will be more efficient. I can see that you did not create an account by using your email address yet, hence, you can go to this link https://my.f-secure.com/register/freedome-default/

After creating the account, you will be notified to enter your F-Secure FREEDOME VPN subscription code to convert to usage time. Once you have done that, you may log in on your F-Secure FREEDOME VPN app to activate the subscription.

Once the subscription is about to expire, you may just log in to the account and click on "Renew Now" to renew your subscription. You also may increase the number of licenses or upgrade your subscription from the account itself.

For more detailed information, you may go to this link https://community.f-secure.com/freedome-en/kb/articles/29263-my-f-secure-account-required-for-f-secure-freedome-vpn-subscriptions

Kindly let me know if this helps.

Thank you and have a good day.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info