How cancel duplicated subscription

UNIem
UNIem Posts: 1 New Member
edited May 2023 in F-Secure VPN

hello 👋

I used VPN Freedom in my iPhone under trail subscription, some where it’s renewed and ordered annual plan ,I deleted App and purchased multi devices subscription and used it between my PC & devices

when I tried to login with this new subscription in my iPhone I re install App of F-secure VPN Freedom

but I find it working without login user and password

this matter was @ end of OCTOBER,

I check my iTunes balance I found there are annual subscription stated in June 2022 and will end on JUNE 2023

now can I find a way to cancel annual subscription of my iPhone cus it’s useless for me

and it was running in back while I didn’t use it

hope I find email to send Support

B.R

Accepted Answer

• Amirul
    Amirul Posts: 161 F-Secure Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @UNIem

Thank you for reaching out to F-Secure Community.

I used VPN Freedom in my iPhone under trail subscription, some where it’s renewed and ordered annual plan ,I deleted App and purchased multi devices subscription and used it between my PC & devices

F-Secure Freedome VPN subscription made through Apple AppStore can only be used on iOS devices with the same Apple ID only. You may refer to the article below explaining the F-Secure Freedome VPN subscription option:

I check my iTunes balance I found there are annual subscription stated in June 2022 and will end on JUNE 2023

now can I find a way to cancel annual subscription of my iPhone cus it’s useless for me

and it was running in back while I didn’t use it

Deleting the app does not cancel the subscription that you have made through Apple AppStore. You will need to cancel the subscription manually from your account. You will need to cancel it from your Apple ID account. You may refer to the article provided by Apple on the link below:

when I tried to login with this new subscription in my iPhone I re install App of F-secure VPN Freedom

but I find it working without login user and password

Once you cancel the subscription from Apple AppStore, there will be a grace period before you can change the F-Secure Freedome VPN to the multi-device subscription.

Hope this will help you to manage your F-Secure Freedome VPN subscription accordingly. In the meantime, if you wish to get in touch with our support, there will be two channels which are by call or chat. You may refer to the link below:

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info