edited July 2022 in F-Secure Freedome VPN
Why must Freedome be turned OFF to get a print out?
Jaims Posts: 860 Former F-Secure Employee
The network needs to be set as a trusted network to allow the computer to connect to the network printer while FREEDOME VPN is connected.
Follow these steps to set a network as trusted:
- Open F-Secure FREEDOME user interface
- Turn OFF the VPN protection
- Go to Settings
- Enable Automatic killswitch
- Click Allow connections to other devices in trusted networks
- Select the network used in Trusted networks dialog
- Click Save
This discussion has been closed.