ANTI-VIRUS on hand, I've difficulties, including on email issues, not still settled

Keff
Keff Posts: 1 New Member

I have bought the other day SAFE for two years for five devices. Each time I want to install, I am not asked to enter my purchase code. Instead I am asked to renew, followed by 'buy'! Please I do not want to remember some of the problems I had during the last years that left my IPAD to divine protection.

Today I tried to install on my phone and am still unable to do so. Out of the five devices, I have managed to do it (?) only to two. Please check and help me not to go into unwanted troubles! Thanks!

Accepted Answer

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser
    Answer ✓

Hello,

I have bought the other day SAFE for two years for five devices. Each time I want to install, I am not asked to enter my purchase code. Instead I am asked to renew, followed by 'buy'! 

So, if this article How to renew your F-Secure SAFE subscription with a code - F-Secure Community (or that one - How do I renew my F-Secure SAFE/TOTAL subscription with a code? - F-Secure Community) is not applied to your situation - then good to contact their official Support channels. For example, web-chat. They can merge or somewhat check subscription code with your account. Contact support | F-Secure

Today I tried to install on my phone and am still unable to do so. Out of the five devices, I have managed to do it (?) only to two.

So, if trouble is not pinned to requirement of a fresh My F-Secure account (that is, purchased subscription code is for a fresh customers, but not for renewal) OR there is no option to 'renew' by this code yet. Is it like you manage to use 'purchased' code for two devices as you expect?

If so - maybe good to validate that subscription itself is about 'up to five devices'. Anyway, I think better to reach their official Support channel. Because this is mostly the way to deal with subscription information.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info