F secure Android not working

buboj
buboj Posts: 1 New Member

My F-Secure on my Android Samsung S 20 seem to not scan propperly. so i deinstalled it an reinstalled it.

now when i start it an try to connect with my profile to get the license, is loads for minutes and then gives me Error 500 and "please contact the administrator"

funny. Please help me what I'm supposed to do now.

Thanks.

Accepted Answer

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser
    Answer ✓

Hello,

I am also only an F-Secure user.

Maybe it was some kind of temporary problem with the management portal or with the license handling. Is this trouble still present?

now when i start it an try to connect with my profile to get the license, is loads for minutes and then gives me Error 500 and "please contact the administrator"

Is it right that you are actually logged into your account in the app (by entering your email / password)? To choose profile (as installation for adult or kids), or login to your account as such is switched to mentioned "please contact the administrator"? Also, if after the very first "tap" on the button (to enter or so) - there was an idle - it is better not to try to hit more than once (just some time to respond).

Anyway, Contact support | F-Secure is an option. They could check whether there is some limitations with your device model or to suggest something specifically based on your description / environment.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info