Hi I am from sweden and I was trying to watch viaplay now in USA.
Jaims Posts: 860 Former F-Secure Employee
We will try to reproduce this issue at our end but in the meantime, is this happening on all devices? Are you using a Viaplay app or accessing the stream via a web?
Kindly try the below instructions and see if this helps;
If you did not receive a "website blocked" alert when entering the website, try the following steps mentioned below. If issue persists, move on to the next step.
1. Clean browsers history and cookies on your devices.
2. Try to reset the DNS cache on your devices
- For windows OS:
- Open command prompt as an administrator and type the following commands:
ipconfig /flushdns netsh winsock reset netsh int ipv6 reset
- For macOS: Click here to see the steps how to flush DNS cache on Mac OS
- For Android: Click here to see the steps how to flush DNS cache on android OS
- For iPad/iPhone: Click here to see the steps how to flush DNS cahce on iOS
3. Close all opened browsers.
4. Open Freedome app > Change the virtual location.
5. Open browser and check your website again.
After these operations, do the test, what is your location:
https://www.dnsleaktest.com (IP-address), If the public IP-address is yours or F-Secure's Freedome.
- If all fails, uninstall F-Secure FREEDOME from the affected device.
- Restart/reboot the device.
- Reinstall F-Secure FREEDOME.
Note: If you get a "Could Not Connect to the requested server host" while Freedome is ON, but can access the website when Freedome is OFF, the website's hosting service might have blocked FREEDOME's IP range. Please try a different location on your FREEDOME client1 1Like
- For windows OS:
📢F-Secure Quiz Challenge📢
Join our online quiz session on June 15th, 2023, at 11:00 AM EEST and stand a chance to win prizes.