How do I remove an entry in the "Monitoring" section
PAULELDRED Posts: 1 New Member
edited March 2022 in F-Secure ID Protection
I have an entry in the monitoring section and have taken appropriate action - how do I delete that particular entry so that it doesn't show again?
Jaims Posts: 860 Former F-Secure Employee
You can delete a Monitoring entry from your ID Protection using the below instructions;
- Open F-Secure ID Protection
- Select Monitored items
- Select the email that you would like to remove
- Press the bin at the bottom left of the screen to remove the email.
Note: Main contact email cannot be removed unless all other email has been removed.
- Login to my.f-secure.com
- Click Total Apps
- Under F-Secure ID Protection select Open ID monitoring
- Click on the 3 dots on the right of the email that you would like to remove
- Press the bin to remove
Note: Main contact email cannot be removed unless all other email has been removed.1 1Like
This discussion has been closed.