Compatibility or redundancy with various softwares, BlockBlock, DNS, Network filters, Chromium
Hi, I have been using some software for my privacy and security for a few years and wondered if this software is compatible and/or redundant with F-Secure. My main MacBook Pro with macOS Monterrey Beta 4.
- I use Objective-see's BlockBlock app, is F-Secure compatible with this software? Is BlockBlock redundant if I'm using F-Secure?
- I'm using nextdns CLI, running from terminal at startup. Is F-Secure modifying anything with DNS requests when Secure Browsing and Banking is enabled?
- I'm using Vallum as a firewall (similar to Little Snitch or Lulu). Is F-Secure modifying any pass/deny requests through the firewall that might conflict with rules set by Vallum?
- I'm using a version of Chromium, eloston-chromium, and it does not show up in the list of browsers that I can install the F-Secure Browsing Protection extension into. Is Chromium supported?
- Safari, Firefox, Chrome, and many other browsers offer a form of "Browsing Protection" (usually the google safe browsing service). Is F-Secure Browsing/Banking protection meant to run alongside these services or replace them?
And sorry I would normally post links to these softwares but it looks like my rep/rank is not high enough to post links ¯\_(ツ)_/¯