Could it be F-Secure preventing me from connecting Leica camera to phone for remote control?
edited February 2022 in F-Secure VPN
- Deleted Leica FOTOS from phone
- The phone showed no camera in the Android 10. settings
- Restarted phone
- Reloaded Leica FOTOS
- TURNED OFF F-SECURE VPN AND VIRUS PROTECTION
- Successfully connected Leica D-Lux7 to phone
- Saw camera pictures on phone, took a few pictures remotely
- TURNED ON F-SECURE VPN AND VIRUS PROTECTION
- Could not connect to camera again
Jaims Posts: 860 Former F-Secure Employee
It is possible that the service provider has blocked the usage of VPN when you try to access the content. Please disable Freedome to use it.
If you use F-Secure Freedome for Android, allow the app to bypass the VPN. You can do it by following these steps:
- Open F-Secure Freedome on your Android device
- Go to Settings
- Click Apps bypassing VPN
- Click on the box on the right side of this app
Now you can connect directly to the app without connecting to our Freedome server at the same time.3 3Like
This discussion has been closed.
📢F-Secure Quiz Challenge📢
Join our online quiz session on June 15th, 2023, at 11:00 AM EEST and stand a chance to win prizes.