Renewal of Subscription

Pontone
Pontone Posts: 1 New Member
edited January 2022 in F-Secure Internet Security

I renewed my Subscription on the 19th May 2021 and the money was taken from my account on the 19th May and yet I continually get a message every few minutes telling me that my subscription has expired and I cannot stop it . I have emailed and written to F-Secure and have No reply so how can I stop this infirnel message??

Accepted Answer

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee
    Answer ✓

Dear @Pontone,

Thank you very much for your message.

I've permitted myself to check your account internally and found out that you didn't confirm your account yet.

I will send you a private message on this forum and an email with instructions how to confirm and create your account. Due to the fact that your account hasn't been confirmed and used since May, I assume that you might have been using the antivirus as a trial, therefore the renewal pop-up messages.

I've resent you the confirmation email, please click the Create an account for My F-Secure button to access your F-Secure SAFE subscription.

Once you create your account, please follow the instructions from the Community Article below in order to install SAFE on your computer:

https://community.f-secure.com/safe-en/kb/articles/5210-how-do-i-install-f-secure-safe-on-my-pcDue to the fact that you didn't use your subscription for over a month, I will grant you additional subscription time to compensate your loss.

I hope that the above was helpful, please let me know should you experience any more issues, we're here to help you 🙂

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info