I just changed from F-Secure Key to ID Protection. I installed ID Protection to my phone and computer. In ID Protection in the computer there is a notice that syncronisation is not in use because the subscription is out of date and I should update my subscription. But there is also a notice that the trial period of ID protection is valid until 21 September. What should I do?
Lucaseuropa Posts: 303 Rock Star
Thank you very much for your question.
I've permitted myself to check your account internally and found out that you do indeed have created your own personal My F-Secure account for F-Secure ID Protection.
However, I can also tell by logging in to your account, that you've installed ID Protection only on an Android device so far. May I therefore kindly ask you to follow the instructions below?
- On your computer, log in to your My F-Secure account using your email address and your password.
- Select Install ID PROTECTION.
- Select My device, and then select Continue.
- Select This computer, and select Download for Windows.
- Save the downloaded file, find it from your Downloads folder and double-click it to start the installation.Note: If prompted for your administrator credentials, enter them and select Yes.
- Once the F-Secure ID PROTECTION Setup window opens, select Accept and continue.
- When the installation is completed, select Get started.
- When the Name new device window opens, enter the name of your device and select Continue.
- If you already have ID PROTECTION on another device (for example on the mentioned Android device)
- Select Connect devices.
- Open ID PROTECTION on the other device that already has the app installed and go to Connect devices. The Connect devices page opens, showing a sync code.
- On the new device, enter this code in the Enter sync code here field and select Connect devices.
- Enter your current master password and select OK.
From now on, your Vault data will be synchronized automatically between these two devices. If you want to connect more devices, repeat the above steps.
I also do strongly encourage you to familiarize yourself with the help website below on how to move from KEY to ID Protection:
I hope that the above was helpful. Should you have any more questions, feel free to reply here, we're happy to help 🙂1 1Like