Safe portal broken?
When I try to download (to reinstall F-secure safe) and follow the procedure
- Log in to My F-secure with your account username and password.
- Click Add device.
- Select My device, and click Continue.
- Select This computer, and click Download for Windows. <------------
- Depending on your browser:
- The installer file downloads automatically; or
- You are asked to save the file. If prompted, click Save File.
When I get to point 4. to choose for what I want to download SAFE, there is nothing display, not in safari or in firefox (Mac OS Big Sur 11.4) all I see is the proceed button with can't be clicked because I have not chosen one of the (not display, not clickable) options... I have an older installer downloaded... can I use the same file on both my Macs to install it and update that way?