Safe portal broken?
When I try to download (to reinstall F-secure safe) and follow the procedure
- Log in to My F-secure with your account username and password.
- Click Add device.
- Select My device, and click Continue.
- Select This computer, and click Download for Windows. <------------
- Depending on your browser:
- The installer file downloads automatically; or
- You are asked to save the file. If prompted, click Save File.
When I get to point 4. to choose for what I want to download SAFE, there is nothing display, not in safari or in firefox (Mac OS Big Sur 11.4) all I see is the proceed button with can't be clicked because I have not chosen one of the (not display, not clickable) options... I have an older installer downloaded... can I use the same file on both my Macs to install it and update that way?
Putter Posts: 6 Observer
While I still can not download from the portal, I had a copy locally for ver. 17.10that I could run, and put in my credentials when prompted and it worked! moved the install file to the other Mac and did the same thing, so now I'm up and running again, but the portal still seems to malfunction... maybe something for F-seure to look into...1 1Like