Transfer one terminal PC or Smartphone from one user to another one of the same account

marc_perrin
marc_perrin Posts: 5 New Member
edited November 2021 in F-Secure Internet Security

Hi,

I would like to move on connected PC an Smartphone from one user to another one of the same account.

Is it possible? If yes how to do it?*

Thanks

Answers

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my reply. I am only an F-Secure user (their home solutions).

Maybe I didn't get the right point of your concern. I will try to rebuild potential situation.

• your solution is F-Secure SAFE.
    • your My F-Secure Account with some users (profiles).
    • you want switch "licence" from 'one' user in account to 'another' user under active device installation.

I am not sure if there are quite visible reason to do so... and I think my rebuilding is wrong. But, it should be possible to perform by ("Switch user") functionality. Open main user interface, find a place where username with "protected" words - choose it and there should be "Switch user" option.

Alternatively, you even can to "Log out" and to use another My F-Secure Account. Described there: How to transfer or change device protected by F-Secure SAFE from one My F-Secure account to another - F-Secure Community

But probably your situation is about something else. Or about another F-Secure solution.

Could you explain a bit more about your trouble / ask?

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info