Price!

misja
misja Posts: 1 New Member
edited November 2021 in F-Secure Internet Security

Im on way to buy F-Secure but i am see to price.

I going to buy F-Secure for tree units price 275 skr but when im going to pay the price 465 skr coming upp and thats not okey.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee
    edited April 2021

Dear @misja ,

Thank you for your question.

Could you please specify where exactly can you see the price difference and which F-Secure program you are trying to purchase?

I can tell by your email address that you have registered for a trial account for F-Secure TOTAL. To renew it please do the following:

1. Log in to My F-Secure with your account username and password.
    2. Click the Renew now button. The shopping cart page opens.
    3. On the Renew your subscription page, click Buy now. Your subscription is renewed based on your original subscription (license period and number of devices).
    4. On the Done page, click Back to My F-Secure to go back to your account.
    5. Click OK, awesome to complete the process.

On the other hand, you've stated that the price should be 275 SKR, and the only product on our Swedish website that has this promotional price right now is F-Secure FREEDOME:

I can read on this page that: The offer is only valid for new subscribers. Cannot be combined with other offers. The offer is only valid in Sweden.

It means that you need to be in Sweden to make use of this promotion and I strongly believe that you are in Greece right now, is that correct? 🙂

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info