Teamspeak not working when VPN enabled

SebSoCool
SebSoCool Posts: 2 New Member

Everytime I turn on my VPN on FREEDOME my teamspeak looses connection but everything else works

Accepted Answer

• Typicalfanboy
    Typicalfanboy Posts: 13 Explorer
    Answer ✓

Hi

I am using TeamSpeak and Discord both for several years now and the problem with TeamSpeak exists since forever,

Actually the problem is not the VPNs we are using the problem is something on TeamSpeak' servers you can test it yourself there are some servers that you can connect to with VPN and some that you can't.

so we got 2 situation here, first you get a Blacklist error while connection to a server which can get fixed by using methods and files that some youtubers suggesting to fix the problem i will upload them here ( scan with VT some engines catches it but i'm using them myself and they works, plus F-Secure seems to be ok with them. ):

Well it seems the community won't let me post URLs, that's fine you can just search yourself on Google for "TeamSpeak Blacklist error fix" and you'll get there.

the second situation is again the one with TeamSpeak servers itself and only the one who configure them and sell them to your friend can fix this, you'll see the error "connection failed" in this kind of the problem and that cannot get fixed by you.

Hope this helps.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hey @SebSoCool !

On which device exactly?

Also, try the following and let me know whether it helped:

1. Open F-Secure FREEDOME user interface
    2. Turn OFF the VPN protection 
    3. Go to Settings
    4. Enable Automatic killswitch
    5. Click Allow connections to other devices in trusted networks
    6. Select the network used in Trusted networks dialog
    7. Click Save 

• SebSoCool
    SebSoCool Posts: 2 New Member

Hey there,

Sadly that doesnt work

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @SebSoCool

Are you still facing the TeamSpeak blocking issue while Freedome ON?

If yes, please provide us some more information in order to check with Freedome team.

Did you perform re-installation of Freedome?

May I know in which operating system you are using TeamSpeak and Freedome VPN? i.e Windows or Mac OS

Could you please try select different virtual location and check the issue again?

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info