I WANT MY MONEY BACK...

Moechel75
Moechel75 Posts: 1 New Member
edited December 2020 in F-Secure VPN

Dear all,

I've been using Freedome VPN on all of my devices for the past 3 years. As my account was due to be renewed, I did so unadvertedly by clicking on renew in the IOS AppStore only to find out later that this switched my multi device license to a single device license and I am not able to pay the difference in order to regain the same service I had before. Reading through the FAQs it seems that my only solution would be to wait for one 1 year (duration of the purchased renewal period) until I switch to another subscription. I personally find this very disappointing, and ask for a reimbursement of my subscription or a solution to my problem.

Thanks for getting back to me soon with a viable solution

Luc Zwank (a very disappointed customer)

Accepted Answer

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser
    Answer ✓

Hello,

Sorry for my reply. I am only an F-Secure user (their home solutions).

Perhaps, you could try to contact their direct Support channel (for example, web-chat should be virtually available 24/7. Only limitation is all Support Agents already in touch). https://www.f-secure.com/en/home/support/contact

I think they do able to figure out what was wrong, how it is possible to fix, make it better and to assist with your request.

Otherwise, maybe you can to check common way of cancelling/refund via iOS AppStore (?!). And / or to wait a response from Community moderators/managers to escalate your case.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info