Anders Esping

Options

I have just paid for another year with SAFE, but still I get remainders on my computer that the period is soon to expire. I have also included my phone and my Samsung Pad in this.

Is there anything for me to do to activate the subscription?

Answers

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,619 Superuser
    Options

Hello,

I am only an F-Secure user (their home solutions).

It is possible that it sometimes takes a while for the information to update and the new subscription expiration date becomes effective.  But did you renewal? Or just purchased a fresh license / code?

In general, you could check things like:

• rightclick F-Secure SAFE (if Windows) tray logo. "Check updates" then.
    • you could login into "My F-Secure" portal and check if there is all fine with subscription. if so - then to doublecheck that your installation is pinned to this license.

There may be different steps to workaround the situation, but I can recommend contacting their official Support Channels. If your described trouble is still on-going, then Support agents can be helpful to advise and explain. For example, web-chat: https://www.f-secure.com/en/home/support/contact

Thanks!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee
    Options

Hello @andesp !

I've managed to log into your account and it seems that everything is fine. Please let us know if there is anything else you have problems with.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info