License expired

Hi,

My Beta license has expired on Oct 19 2020 at 3 AM.

I would be keen to continue in the Beta program. Can you please renew the license? My computer is currently unprotected.

I was under impression that this renewal will be done automatically by F-Secure, that I do not need to contact anyone... Please correct me if I am wrong.

Accepted Answer

Answers

• Toweri
    Toweri Posts: 20 Enthusiast

Three days unlicensed now.

How will I know, if I have been removed from the Beta program?

I need this information, so I know I will have to purchase the commercial license. But I don't want to do that, if I'm still in, as that license would then be redundant.

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my reply. I am only an F-Secure user.

Maybe you could try to login under beta-portal (beta.f-secure.com) and check whether your account is still active or whether you are still part of fs protection project.

If all looks OK - then good to check that your email (account) under portal is about this installation which expired. Maybe your experience is about such a difference and your another 'email' (account) is actually renewed.

Anyway, you could also create a beta-ticket about situation. Just as a check that it is still possible to do and you are willing to be active. :)

• Juha_Valimaki
    Juha_Valimaki Posts: 43 F-Secure Employee

Yes, please file ticket on https://beta.f-secure.com/welcome/.

• Candi1
    Candi1 Posts: 58 Active Engager
    edited April 2021

I've been getting notifications that my license is expiring real soon, to please renew it. I've been with the Beta program for a little while now & I really like being a part of the Beta community. & I would really like to continue with it. I believe I only have a few days left. Does anyone know if/when the license might be renewed? I'm getting a little nervous with time getting so close & I don't want my computer to be unprotected. Thank you very much!

P.S. Sorry, I just received a notification that the subscription was renewed. Thank you!!!