Just uninstalled F-Secure Safe--here's why
- When it did its initial virus scan it scanned everything on and attached to my computer..i.e. several external hard drives..took hours and then I stopped it and found the exclusion property. Why didn't it ask me first what I wanted scanned?
- It took over the firewall of from windows defender. Again I don't want this but it never asked.
- Most importantly after 1 day of use it crashed my internet but allowed email? Its uninstall crashed. That was the last straw.
- Didn't see a way to disable F-Secure totally or close it when operating. So had to uninstall.
- When operating it seems to install several services...why?
So for the above reasons of not controlling totally F-Secure Safe, I am removing it until such time as I have total control of how it operates and to have the ability of totally disabling it.