SENSE Feature Requests

System
System Posts: 127 Enthusiast
This discussion was created from comments split from: SENSE Feature Requests.

Comments

• riodante
    riodante Posts: 3 Observer

As an owner of the Sense Router I would like to have the ability to remove old or guest devices from the device list on the router.

• yongmh
    yongmh Posts: 1 New Member

USB port to support print server? any plan or roadmap for it?

• JOnes
    JOnes Posts: 411 Rock Star

"As an owner of the Sense Router I would like to have the ability to remove old or guest devices from the device list on the router."

"USB port to support print server? any plan or roadmap for it?"

Because of certain inactivity in developing of Sense technical features,looks like there's no roadmap for those whatsoever at least within this hardware, ,see https://community.f-secure.com/en/discussion/120025/sense-sdk-vs-sense-router for security SDK...

We all are still keeping fingers crossed😀

• slehnertdk
    slehnertdk Posts: 4 Explorer

Request for future options:

2 or more F-secure SENSE routers to be purchased, with 2 or more locations:

• I have 2 small offices, (home office and office) which I am pendling between. today it is only possible to purchase 1 single SENSE router in the TOTAL suite. However I have 15 devices and TOTAL licenses for all, but spend time on 2 different locations.
      • I have had to purchase 3 extra TOTAL licenses on a NEW account (advise from F-secure support), in order to purchase a new SENSE router for location no 2.
    • Proposal: make it possible to purchase and connect more than 1 SENSE router to a suite of TOTAL products.
    • Proposal: make it possible to merge to accounts into to one. (transfer of TOTAL licenses and SENSE routers).