Freedome 3 on iPad broken

CosminCH
CosminCH Posts: 5 Explorer

Hello 

I just installed the upgrade to Freedome 3 on iPad (lastest iOS) and big mistake, Freedome does not start anymore.

I see the dark blue (new) background and the app disappears in a second.

Please advise.

(I do find annoying the fact that we don't get any support email addresses).

Best regards,

Cosmin

Comments

• CosminCH

Hello Jaims,

Thank you for the answer.

The LiveChat support said something about the business hours, so I guess it's not 24/7.

I will try your suggestion and will update this topic. In any case, my expectation is that such issues are ironed out before a release.

Best regards,

Cosmin

• CosminCH

Hello @Jaims 

Thank you, reinstalling worked. I did not have to re-enter the abo details.

I hope your colleagues solve soon the technical problems with the update, LiveChat and even posting to this site - it takes ages to load the login page.

Best regards,

Cosmin

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @CosminCH 

If you click on the hyperlink in my first post, you will be directed to our support page. Click on Chat with us and wait for the Blue Bar at the bottom right to pop up to initiate the chat by filling a form.

Please try to reinstall Freedome VPN first or clear the dns cache on the device and then try again. If you still cannot connect after reinstalling Freedome, open Freedome > Settings > scroll down and click on Remove VPN Configurations. Close Freedome and reopen, but remember to click Allow when next you get the Add VPN Configuration pop up.

Let us know if this works.
This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info