Freedome and Norton

mrsDoyle
mrsDoyle Posts: 4 New Member

When using Freedome with my usual Basic Norton internet security,I may visit a site that gives a norton pop up saying Malicious Domain Request 21 (or 22) which is a bit scary! However a scan shows nothing to worry about.But even more scary is if you check the Norton history it lists all the ip no.s of sites visited and even the titles of the pages viewed! So I assume Norton have access to all this information?

Comments

• Sethu
    Sethu Posts: 687 Forum Champion

Hi @mrsDoyle 

Pelase refer this KB article to ensure how does Freedome VPN works correctly.

You will see the Virtual Server location and IP information over https://whatismyipaddress.com/ when Freedome ON. If not, please provide us the screen shot of whatisappaddress page and name of vitual location selected on your Freedome VPN.  May I also know in which country you are living now?

• mrsDoyle
    mrsDoyle Posts: 4 New Member

This does not answer my question at all.I ask again ,can Norton log the sites I visit?

• JohnDire77
    JohnDire77 Posts: 4 New Member

I would advise use free VPN services. For many goals, I choose Norton too, sometimes its purevpn. Quality and secure.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info