Freedome blocks O365

Josku
Josku Posts: 2 New Member

Hi, I have Freedome active in multiple windows PCs and have an issue with one of those.

When booting the windows Freedome vpn gets active in the startup. Outlook client can not connect to my work nor personal (outlook.com) account. I need to switch Freedome off and login, once done I can switch it back again and everyting works fine.

However, if I go to my O365 account via browser and go to my OneDrive for Business or sharepoint (which is basically the same if I know right) I can see the files, but I'm not able to open any of office files, unlsess I switch Freedome VPN off, and keep it off until I have all needed files open.

Any solution for that?

Comments

• ekton
    ekton Posts: 1 New Member
    I think that you have all the problems in the settings. Try checking them out. My personal problems are slightly different due to frequent interruptions in the light or due to the fact that the voltage often jumps, I can’t turn on my computer at all, and I have already forgotten about other household appliances. So now I'm looking for a solution to this problem.
  • Sethu
    Sethu Posts: 687 Forum Champion

Hello @Josku 

Have you tried to re-install the Freedome? if yes, but the issue still remain, please have a look at this KB article.

Also, I found this link where you can find some basic troubleshoot steps how to fix the outlook connection issue after turn VPN on. 

• Josku
    Josku Posts: 2 New Member

I have try all of those trick that was proposed. I have also reinstalled F-Secure Safe and Freedome as well as Office programs. What comes to Outlook app, all IMAP mail boxes works perfectly, but Office365 and Outlook.com accounts does not - both are exchange server accounts and you can not chage ports etc, as far as I understand.

I have also tried to compare MS Defender logs from the non working Surface laptop and well working desktop, but can not find the difference.

F-Secure - please help. I do want to run my Surface with Freedome ON (VPN connected).

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info