Enhanced launch pad and add the ability to delete files that are in the archives antivirus engine.
Enhanced Launch pad and add the ability to delete files that are in the archives antivirus engine.
I would like to make it more options in the launch pad. It should be added. I'll give examples.
- turn off antivirus and antispyware
a) turn off completely (turns on automatically when the computer new start)
b) off for 10, 20 minutes (after this time antivirus turn on again)
c) Turn on antivirus (when it stopped running for a while and now we want to manually turn it on)
- Rebuild the network traffic blocking windows firewall
- Instead unlock all network traffic would prefer to be a "return to default settings"
- Ability to enable and disable the automatic scanning USB. Of course, the main options.
- If you have setup your account at any time constraints or semantic. Belonged to add buttons so that the faster we will be able to enable or disable these settings.
- I would like to make it so that the button will send the suspect file to the Lab. First, from within the program and if not then at least to us addressed to the appropriate web page.
The antivirus engine. I would like to make it possible to manually set the scanning options to remove the whole archive files. Now, for example, if you find any threat that is packaged by hand we must often look for this file. Please add this option, or at least locate the button that the anti-virus file could not be removed.
Thanks and greetings to all