Subscription

I both a subscription for Freedom on F-Secures webpage for 3 devices and would like to upgrade to 5 devices is that possible?

I have moved the 3 devices license and now it tells that I have to wait some days to activate the device I would like to use the license on, what does that mean?

Comments

• Holzi89
    Holzi89 Posts: 1 New Member

Hello,

Subscription; buyed for 5 devices, installed 2, BUT at 3. ALL 5/5 INSTALLED (???)

How this is possible???

Pls  give some piece of advice.

: Holzi89

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @Holzi89 

If you have purchased a standalone F-Secure Freedome VPN, there is no option to upgrade to 5 since this is a module that uses an activation code. However, upgrade is possible if you have F-Secure TOTAL. 

In addition, using the activation code multiple times on each device is not allowed. As such, you may have to wait for some days to reactivate it.

Hope this clarifies it.

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @Holzi89 

May I know where you saw this message?

Kindly login to your My F-Secure, click on the Freedome tab and you will be able to view your current active F-Secure Freedome licenses.

If you wish to see your used licenses for F-Secure SAFE, then click on the SAFE tab and check the license usage. If any device appears multiple times, it may be that you have installed more than once and will need to release the old license. 

How do I release a license from My F-Secure?
    https://community.f-secure.com/t5/Common-topics/How-do-I-release-a-license-from/ta-p/77905

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info