Whatsapp Phone Number Not Working

Hello Everyone,

When today i wokup then i found that my Whatsapp phone number is not working. I don't know what is the reason. I discussed with my friend who told that may someone hack my Whatsapp... Ohhh Seriously..

Can anyone help me know how can i recover it as soon as possible?

Comments

• Many users have complaint that WhatsApp is causing trouble to iPhone users and they don’t know how to fix it. It would be very irritating if they are unable to know the solution, so no worries. Here we will guide you the way through which you can resolve this error. They thought that https://www.cocospy.com/blog/hack-whatsapp-by-phone-number.html would be some help.

1- Disabling iCloud Drive: You can do it by Going to Settings -> iCloud, press on iCloud Drive and turn off the switch.

2- Reinstalling WhatsApp: Users can uninstall the WhatsApp application from their iPhone and then install it again from the App Store.

3- Turning off WhatsApp iCloud Backups: This is another simplest way to disable this option and utilize WhatsApp without any issue. Open WhatsApp → Settings → Chats → Chat Backup → Auto Backup → Turn it Off. We hope that by doing it you would be able to resolve this issue.

4- Factory Reset your iPhone: Before continuing with the reset, confirm that you make a fresh backup with iTunes and go to Settings → General → Reset → Erase all Content and Settings. When your iPhone has been reset, restore it by utilizing iTunes.
    Confirm that you don't restore the applications. It's good to make a new download of WhatsApp from App Store.

• Many users have the complaint that WhatsApp is causing trouble to iPhone users and they don’t know how to fix it. It would be very irritating if they are unable to know the solution, so no worries. Here we will guide you the way through which you can resolve this error. They thought that https://www.cocospy.com/blog/hack-whatsapp-by-phone-number.html would be some help.

1-Disabling iCloud Drive: You can do it by Going to Settings -> iCloud, press on iCloud Drive and turn off the switch.

2- Reinstalling WhatsApp: Users can uninstall the WhatsApp application from their iPhone and then install it again from the App Store.

3- Turning off WhatsApp iCloud Backups: This is another simplest way to disable this option and utilize WhatsApp without any issue. Open WhatsApp → Settings → Chats → Chat Backup → Auto Backup → Turn it Off. We hope that by doing it you would be able to resolve this issue.

4- Factory Reset your iPhone: Before continuing with the reset, confirm that you make a fresh backup with iTunes and go to Settings → General → Reset → Erase all Content and Settings. When your iPhone has been reset, restore it by utilizing iTunes. Confirm that you don't restore the applications. It's good to make a new download of WhatsApp from App Store.

• reinstall your Whatsapp, reboot your smartphone and again install Whatsapp enter your previous number which is associated with it and backup your previously cloud-stored data.

This discussion has been closed.