Couldn't download any files
I installed F- Secure SAFE after installing it i can't download any files including mp4,mkv,pdf,exe or any other files i have uninstall and reinstalled it but it hasn't solve problem.
Sorry for my reply. I am only an F-Secure user (their home solutions).
Maybe good to know more information:
-> what is your OS/platform?
-> what is your browser?
-> how it visible that not possible to download any file? Downloading is rejected/canceled? Or did not initialized?
-> did you try to download files after uninstallation and before further reinstallation? Just as check if F-Secure is reason for such trouble.
In addition, did you try to use another browser?
And does any is any file indeed? For example, F-Secure KEY Password Manager:
Thanks for reply Ukko.
1. My OS: win10 1803 no bugs
2. I have tried all browsers including TOR and also IDM
3. Download doesn't intialize.
4. I can download files after turning off all security features of F-Secure SAFE.
5. Yes no files no softwares or I have also tried KEY after you said.
6. On chat support I was told to uninstall and reinstall program but nothing happened.
2. I have tried all browsers including TOR and also IDM 3. Download doesn't intialize. 4. I can download files after turning off all security features of F-Secure SAFE.
Sounds that your experience is about Internet Download Manager.
Does it possible that any try (with any browser) is pinned and switched to this (or another) download manager? And built-in browser's functionality is not touched as result?
With addition that turning off all security features of F-Secure SAFE is fix -> likely that maybe IDM is blocked/hooked by F-Secure protection (DeepGuard itself or Ransomware protection feature as example; or Network Traffic scanner as addition to Firewall functionality).
I do able to suggest, for example, to check if it possible to find which one feature/option is reason:
-> to uncheck/disable Advanced Network Protection (Do not allow applications to download harmful files.)
-> if trouble is still there - to try disable Ransomware protection feature:
and then if trouble is still there - to disable DeepGuard temporary.
Also, there was a discussion about F-Secure and IDM:
Likely that can be kind of incompatibility between solutions with some impact (but should not).