FS Protection PC Release 223
F-Secure One Client SAFE 4.00.4762
- Main UI now has "Manage subscription" link, which turns into "Renew" link when subscription is about to expire. Please note that in fs protection, you can't renew the license yourself, F-Secure R&D will do it for you.
- Removed "Installation complete" page as it did not bring additional value
- Support tool (fsdiag) is unable to create archive if username contains Unicode characters (PBL-4029)
- "Data Fellows" registry key created (PBL-4036)
- Greek "uninstall" text truncation (PBL-4023)
- Ransomware protection status inconsistent (PBL-4018)
- Product went to reboot required state when Windows updates were being installed (PBL-4016)
- Problems after uninstallation while the "Are you sure you want to clean all events" is opened (PBL-3995)
- Crash in Banking Protection (BPL-3983)
- "Clear all events" missing localizations (PBL-3978)
- Windows Security Center showing expiration state incorrectly (PBL-3936)
- Event history wording issues (PBL-3916)
- Web site keeps opening after blocking in case of capital letters (PBL-3862)
- Engine updates during machine startup (PBL_3838)
- Inconsistent event logging in multi-user scenario (PBL-3601)
F-Secure R&D, Desktop products
fs protection 224 (F-Secure One Client (SAFE) 4.00.5006) seems to have been released.
Couple of quick bugfixes?
Overall, could you comment if this automated feedback/beta opt in (that was introduced a few version ago) is helping to fix/find bugs or it was somewhat not so effective?
Beause I'm yet to find anything that bugs me. Today, however, there was ~5 second system hiccup (that never occurred before) - I think it was during FS update. Why I think so? Because soon after the hiccup I got toast message about FS upgrade.
This discussion has been closed.