FS Protection PC Release 221
F-Secure One Client SAFE 4.00.4111
- Product update notifications have been re-introduced.
- License terms update notifications have been re-introduced.
- There is no subscription reminder when subscription is about to expire.
- Missing localizations in notification messages (PBL-3929)
- About dialog crashes (PBL-3897)
- View messages dialog button sizes are incorrect (PBL-3894)
- Scheduled scan skipped in gaming mode event missing (PBL-3909)
- Manual scan event link description not consistent with scheduled scan (PBL-3902)
- Trust button on Riskware block flyer does not work (PBL-3899)
- Action Center buttons are too big (PBL-3894)
- Scheduled scan reports in wrong place (PBL-3889)
- Huge buttons on banking flyer (PBL-3884)
- Troubles with receiving rating for websites (PBL-3881)
- Wrong size button in "Add more time" dialog (PBL-3869)
- Windows security center status reporting not working after reinstallation (PBL-3867)
- Web site keeps opening after blocking in case of capital letters (PBL-3862)
- Windows settings for showing taskbar icon should show correct application name (PBL-3832)
- Safe home icon will not change to grey after uninstallation (PBL-3830)
- Switch profile allows selecting the same profile again (PBL-3801)
- Mix of fonts in Chinese (PBL-3757)
- Banking protection plugin filtering not disabled when settings is disabled (PBL-3740)
- Scheduled scanning settings not migrated (PBL-3627)
- Restarted flyer plugin does not handle events from already existing toasts (PBL-3558)
- Fine tune and fix high DPI in UI (PBL-3107)
- String differencies between help and ui in various languages (PBL-2831)
This discussion has been closed.