Freedome on Mac crashing after waking up from sleep (Wifi captive portal)
I have this situation in which Freedome on a Mac (latest version of Freedome and Mac OS) crashes when the system comes back from a sleep and has Wifi with a captive portal.
Does this ring a bell with someone ?
- Come into this place where internet is via Wifi with a captive portal
- Mac connects to this Wifi network, captive portal opens, provide username / password.
- Start Freedome, work along nicely
- (when the MacBook is idle, it goes to sleep)
- (somehow Freedome and the network stack get confused. Still connected to the Wifi but no internet connectivity, sometimes the only way to revive network is switching Wifi-off and backon)
- wake MacBook, see that Freedome has crashed.
I can provide a FreedomeSupportinfo.zip file