last few days not working my vpn

jumpfish38
jumpfish38 Posts: 1 New Member

Hi ,

Last few days not working my vpn my iphone and tad , windows laptop so now what is conculision  of this situation its working or not but so many free vpn working good compare freedom vpn so i dont know what happend this vpn please clarify .

tks

fish

Comments

• Pavitra
    Pavitra Posts: 81 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi jumpfish38,

Welcome to F-Secure Community!

Could you please provide the following information for further checking on this issue?
    1. What is the error message do you see when trying to install?

2. What is the version of your Freedome?

Thank you

• JTnChina
    JTnChina Posts: 9 New Member

Hi Freedome,

I have a same problem, in few last days it doesn´t connect at all, no error messages, just spinning and spinning and doesn´t help if change locations, anything happen !!! I don´t know how to check what´s the version but latest you have published. Example Express works fine, so can you please do SOMETHING ???

• Pavitra

Hi JTnChina,

I would suggest you to get in touch with our support team via chat or phone here so that this issue can be investigated further.

Thank you

• JTnChina

Done but NO help !!!

Just a comment that China Firewall is stronger than Freedome and I lose my money because I paid Freedome subscription for nothing :-((

• Pavitra

Hi JTnChina,

F-Secure FREEDOME VPN may not work or become unavailable, due to the governmental policies for China. This article can provide more information about this topic.

Thank you

• JTnChina

I live in China (11 years) so I know pretty well what´s on going, but just let you know, that most of your competitors VPN´s ARE WORKING very well and they are in same situation than Freedome !!

Thank You Too

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info