Help Identify If My License Acquistion Is A Fraud.

Hi,

An honor to join F-Secure family.

I just bought a license from a local re-seller (Titan Store, TW) online with F-Secure Total, one year for 7 devices for about 30-some USD. The terms said that the code should only be used with their uploaded installer, however I could not install it by numerous mouse clicks. The error message is a freightening red X indicated that the installer could not be started. I'm on Windows 10 1709.

So I download from the official site and after numerous keyboard  interruptions had I reached the code redeem step. And as they said, the code cannot be used if not downloading from their website. The conflicting installer are all with 'SafeNet-Installer' same wording. Have I fallen into a fraudulent accomplice?

Regards,

Chang

EDIT: Removed Picture which contains license information

Best Answer

• midmaestromidmaestro Posts: 2
    Accepted Answer

Have successfully got it solved through reading their statements carefully, and a new kind of key acquired. If I don't post a new reply in the coming hours, please close my case. If you felt my misunderstanding has caused some havocs with your reputation, I hereby accept any compensating measures suggested from yours.

But needless to say you must inform Store Titan to check its installer file in advance! Or customers will be confused.

This discussion has been closed.