Update of Freedome and code activation

Hello, I just updated yesterday my version of Freedome as proposed by you on my Mac and it worked well for the installation. But I did not succeed to re-enter my activation code (using the previous one which worked correctly before the update). May you help me ? Jean-Noel
gigimc

Best Answer

• LakshLaksh Posts: 4,432 Community Manager
    Accepted Answer

Hi JNR,

Are you able to open Freedome normally? If yes, could you check if there is any mention about the subscription period available in the main page?

If you are able to open Freedome and it asks for a subscription, could you please try the steps mentioned in this article to activate your multi-platform subscription for Freedome on Mac?

Comments

Hi Jean-Noel,

Did you happen to see any error message during the license activation? Were you able to enter the code during the update?

• JNRJNR Posts: 4

Hello,

I don't remember an explicit message during update installation asking for my code activation. 

But after installation, I had a window asking for my email address and password. 

Is it better to re-install Freedome and try the previous code ?

Jean-Noël 

• gigimcgigimc Posts: 5 New Member
    I have the same problem...and no answerd !
    Hi, Doing as you proposed, I opened Freedome, went to "Have you a code ?" and enter my activation code. It proposed me to replace one of my existing licences for my Mac computer and now it is working for it. I just need now to check that it is OK for my 5 devices using Freedome. I'll let you update about it soon. Jean-Noel

Thank you, Jean-Noel! Do keep me posted.

Hi gigimc,

Could you elaborate further on your issue? Do you see any error or what happens when you try to activate your code?

Hi, I confirm that my 5 devices are OK with Freedome Smiley Happy Thanks for the solving Jean-Noel
    Ukko

Glad to hear that, Jean-Noel.

Ukko
This discussion has been closed.