Update of Freedome and code activation

JNR
JNR Posts: 4 New Member
Hello, I just updated yesterday my version of Freedome as proposed by you on my Mac and it worked well for the installation. But I did not succeed to re-enter my activation code (using the previous one which worked correctly before the update). May you help me ? Jean-Noel

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Jean-Noel,

Did you happen to see any error message during the license activation? Were you able to enter the code during the update?

• JNR

Hello,

I don't remember an explicit message during update installation asking for my code activation. 

But after installation, I had a window asking for my email address and password. 

Is it better to re-install Freedome and try the previous code ?

Jean-Noël 

• gigimc
    gigimc Posts: 5 New Member
    I have the same problem...and no answerd !
  • JNR
    Hi, Doing as you proposed, I opened Freedome, went to "Have you a code ?" and enter my activation code. It proposed me to replace one of my existing licences for my Mac computer and now it is working for it. I just need now to check that it is OK for my 5 devices using Freedome. I'll let you update about it soon. Jean-Noel
  • Laksh

Thank you, Jean-Noel! Do keep me posted.

Hi gigimc,

Could you elaborate further on your issue? Do you see any error or what happens when you try to activate your code?

• JNR
    Hi, I confirm that my 5 devices are OK with Freedome Smiley Happy Thanks for the solving Jean-Noel
  • Laksh

Glad to hear that, Jean-Noel.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info