"Your computer is not protected" still have 100 days on my protection.

bgsouto
bgsouto Posts: 1 New Member

HI,

Last night some time after my country entered on day light saving time my computer just became "not protected", the weird part is that I still have about 100 days of protection on my SAFE plan. I've removed the license and uninstalled and reinstalled the product without success. It still "not protected".

anything I can do about it?

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,682 Superuser

Hello,

Your situation sounds strange!

If your experience was about 'uninstalling' F-Secure SAFE from system -- restart -- fresh installing for F-Secure SAFE (with freshly 'downloaded' installer from portal; OR with 'set up' for getting license during installation) and when 'F-Secure SAFE installed' -> status switched to ""Your computer is not protected"" (with reason as "expired"-subscription). And after some minutes/hours still stuck.... I able to suggest to contact direct F-Secure Support Channels (Chat/phone):

https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/contact-support

But also good to know:

--> What platform (Windows/Mac/Android?!); I able to suspect "Windows".

--> Does your experience about certain 'switch' to troublestate with certain 'timestamp' (as 'time-change' minute)?

--> Under My F-Secure Account portal -> does there visible something about 'this device/installation' (OK-status or some another information?!)

It possible to perform "common Uninstalling F-Secure SAFE" -> then to use F-Secure Uninstallation Tool -> then clean installation F-Secure SAFE.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info