I have accidentally purchased a new F-Secure subscription outside my account instead of renewing my existing My F-Secure account. What should I do?
You have a few options with how you can proceed:
- If you have created a new account with a new license, you can:
- Log out from the expired F-Secure program by clicking your name in the right-hand corner and select Log out
- Once you are completely logged out, click Later in the next dialogue box
- Launch the F-Secure program again and you will be prompt to log in
- Proceed to use the new credentials of your renewed F-Secure Internet Security/Total/ID Protection/Freedome VPN account
- Complete the installation
Note: You may also create a new account with another email address and then proceed with reinstalling F-Secure Internet Security/Total/ID Protection/Freedome VPN
- You can register/activate the new subscription using a different email address. Please note that it's not possible to merge the newly purchased order into your existing account. If you wish to use the same old email address, you need to delete the old F-Secure account and start afresh. For more assistance contact F-Secure Support.
Article no: 000001667