How to check when F-Secure [NEW] Internet Security, Freedome VPN, ID Protection Total or [OLD] Internet Security licenses expire?
If you have a yearly subscription for the F-Secure [NEW] Internet Security, Freedome VPN, ID Protection or Total, you can view the expiration date from the My F-Secure portal:
In the Billing details section, you can see the Next billing date, which is the expiry date for the licenses.
- Log in to your My F-Secure account
- Click Subscription from the menu on the top
If you have an [OLD] F-Secure Internet Security which is using a subscription code, you can view the expiration date directly from the F-Secure Internet Security user interface on your computer:
This will open the F-Secure Internet Security user interface. The expiration date will be shown in the top right part of the window.
- Open the Windows Start Menu
- Navigate to the F-Secure Internet Security folder
- Click on the F-Secure Internet Security shortcut icon
Article no: 000002408