How to exclude objects like files or folders from Real-Time scanning in the F-Secure SAFE or F-Secure Internet Security user interface?
Follow the steps below in order to exclude a file or folder from Real-time scanning:
Once the file or folder has been excluded, Real-time scanning or DeepGuard will not scan the files anymore.
- Open the F-Secure user interface
- Click on the 3 bars on the top left
- Select Viruses and Threats
- On the Viruses and Threats view, select App and file control. Note: You need administrative rights to access these settings.
- Select the Excluded tab.
- Click Add and choose the file
Article no: 000002126