Can I change the subuser on My F-secure account into a main user?
For a sub-user on My F-secure account to become main-user, you need to first remove the sub-user from the account to release the email address.
Note! This will leave all the installations under the sub-user unprotected, as the licenses are released as well. You will need to reinstall product to those devises.
- Log in to My F-Secure.
- On the My F-Secure page, click on a sub-user that you want to remove from your My F-Secure group. The sub-user is now selected and is in the center.
- Click on the sub-user again to bring up a window with the sub-user's basic details.
- Click the Remove from My F-Secure group link. The Remove from group window appears.
- Click Remove.
After this you can change the email address on the account:
- Login to My F-Secure using your current email and password
- Click <your name> on the upper right corner
- Choose Account Settings
- Below Your F-Secure email address, type your new email address
- Click Save changes
- Click Log out
- Log in with your new email address
Article no: 000010229