I can't login to My F-Secure account. I get an error message that says "Incorrect login. Please try again". What should I do?
Note: You only have a My F-Secure account if you have an F-Secure SAFE, F-Secure TOTAL or F-Secure ID PROTECTION subscription. If you have an F-Secure Internet Security, F-Secure FREEDOME, F-Secure Anti-Virus or F-Secure KEY subscription, you will not have a My F-Secure account. Those products do not use the My F-secure service, since the subscription for those products is tied to a subscription code.
If you have an F-Secure SAFE, F-Secure TOTAL or F-Secure ID PROTECTION subscription, follow the steps below.
How to login to My F-Secure:
If you receive a "Incorrect login. Please try again" -message and you're sure that you have used the correct email address and password, try to reset the password.
- Go to address: https://my.f-secure.com/login
- Log in with your email address and password
How to reset your password:
- Go to https://my.f-secure.com/login
- Click the "Forgot your password?" -button and enter your email address
- Go to your email inbox and open the email titled "Change your F-Secure account password"
- Click the link in the email
- Enter your new My F-Secure password
- Click Change
- Go back to https://my.f-secure.com/login and log in with your new password
If you are still unable to login, try to open an incognito window in your browser and try again.
Contact customer support if the issue still continues. It might be that you have made a typo when you have created your account. Customer support will be able to help you with that.
Article no: 000001113