I have renewed my F-Secure subscription but the product remains expired
F-Secure product subscription remains expired even after you purchase a renewal.
There may be a number of reasons as to why the product remains expired.
- Product/subscription mismatch
You might have selected a different F-Secure product from the one that you originally purchased when the renewal was made.
- The product has not synchronized with the subscription server
If you have just recently renewed your F-Secure subscription, it is possible that the product has not queried the subscription server yet.
- Problem with subscription database
It is possible that during the renewal process, your subscription database has become corrupt.
Verify that the product installed on your computer matches the product that you have subscribed to.
Check the product installed on your computer:
- Right-click the product icon from the taskbar.
- Click About....
- Verify the F-Secure product name that is displayed on screen.
Check the product available to you in My F-Secure:
- Log in to My F-Secure.
- Click Orders and Payments from the top navigation pane.
- Under Subscription, verify the F-Secure product name.
If the product names do not match, uninstall the product from your computer and install the product from My F-Secure.
Product has not synchronized with the subscription server
Perform a manual update on the product installed on your computer:
- Open the F-Secure product.
- Click the Tools tab.
- Click Check for updates.
Problem with subscription database
If your subscription issue still persists, try reinstalling the product from My F-Secure, or contact support.