How do I remove conflicting security products manually on a PC?
Note: Different Windows version may have slight variations in the steps.
- Select Start > Control Panel.
- Select Programs > Programs and Features.
- Locate the security product you want to remove. Right-click it, and select Uninstall. The User Account Control may appear, type in your administrative credentials, and select Yes.
- When the setup window appears, follow the instructions on screen to uninstall the security product.
- If asked, restart your computer to complete the uninstallation of the product.