How do I uninstall F-Secure products using the Uninstallation Tool for Mac?
The Uninstallation Tool for Mac removes F-Secure products from your computer.
Note: You should only use the Uninstallation Tool as a last resort, in cases where the normal uninstallation method fails.
- Log on to your computer with administrator privileges.
- Download the Uninstallation tool for Mac from our Support Tools page.
- Allow the page to open Finder.
- Select to connect as Guest.
- Click Connect.
- Double-click on uninstall.zip.
- In the Downloads folder that opens, double-click the uninstall file. You may be prompted to enter your administrator credentials. The uninstallation process starts. When the app finishes successfully, the following information is displayed: "Uninstall complete"
- The uninstaller may prompt to restart your browser(s). Make sure to save any unfinished work before doing so. The uninstallation is complete.