Reinstall CenturyLink F-Secure

I am running a corporate version of F-Secure provided by my ISP Embarq and then CenturyLink.

Current version = CenturyLink Online Security 17.0 – framework 2.93 build 175.

I also had it running on another machine that had a hard disk failure. Machine has been repaired with new disk and I want to reinstall. However CenturyLink no longer provides F-secure download and has moved to Norton, an inferior product.

How can I reinstall legacy(?)  F-Secure on my repaired machine?

I know my My Account ID, Device IDs & subscription key

Anybody know a download link?

Thanks, DennisM in VA USA

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Most likely that branded F-Secure Solution with own installer.

Even your noted build of solution is not too much 'legacy'. But, probably, F-Secure own stable builds with partly advanced one view (and F-Secure own design is about always latest 'available' installer for latest 'available' build).  Maybe there is limitation.

And even more -> 'branded' subscription licence key should work only for branded installation (branded installer).

So, I think that it is an option to ask your ISP for 'previous' installer. Or re-check - if it is possible to retrieve installer from something like your 'account' (portal).

If designed and official steps are not expected. Maybe some other CenturyLink users may be with such information.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.