f-secure technical preview compatable with windows 8 release preview.

Scholar

f-secure technical preview compatable with windows 8 release preview.

Hello F-Secure Forums. i'm new to these forums and i was wondering is f-secure technical preview compatable with windows 8 release preview. as i installed it and it so i clicked on updates which it did successfully so i clicked on install the internet security and came back with incompatible windows version. thanks Paulie.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: f-secure technical preview compatable with windows 8 release preview.

Hello Paulie,

The issue you encountered yesterday should be now fixed. Can you try installing again now?

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello Paulie,

The issue you encountered yesterday should be now fixed. Can you try installing again now?

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

Scholar

Hi Ben.

thanks for your response i updated this morning which prompted me to restart after that installation was succesful without any issues or problems so im a happy chap today so i guess issue is now resolved thanks again Paulie.

Highlighted
Scholar

Well I guess I have to wait for the full version of Windows 8 before using it with F-Secure.

Business is the game!!

Scholar

windows 7 version will be supported on windows 8

The Leo