FS-protection 'licence expires in 5 days'

F-Secure Product Manager

Re: FS-protection 'licence expires in 5 days'

Hi,

I can see from our license system that you have 5 valid licenses which expire at 20.9.2017.

-Cale

Supporter

Hei,
Thanks for the answer:)
now I can't even log to my acc!I don't know  what is wrong, the pass doesn't work and when I tried to  change it from my email I got this error:
f.JPG

Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my reply.

Do you mean that FS Protection portal login page works before and you trigger "recovery password"? But when you open link from mail-letter about recovery password -> you got this page from first (?); or when you type fresh password?

Your screenshot (page under screenshot) looks like "if there something blocked" (not loaded as expected - and I mean "view" of text as html/css);

Except potential troubles with "mail/password"-characters.. "Operation failed" can be about disabled cookies (as example);

Does it possible that any software/addon/extension able to prevent loading website (?!) --> generally there can be another domain for some resources (under FS Protection portal);

Maybe you able try to use another browser (?) as temporary steps (before official response from F-Secure team)? Just as double-check (and maybe about system version);

Highlighted
Supporter

Hello, 
 the problem solved I just tried it again and worked!but as I said the licenses expired
ff.JPG

Supporter

the problem solved. I don't know how?! but solved.
I guess there is a small bug in GUI.