FS Protection PC Release 193

Highlighted
Supporter

Re: FS Protection PC Release 193

Hello,
Thanks for the answer.
So you have both of them in your future plans good to knows, thnx for your great work!
Ok, f-secure think that feature about deep guard is not necessary I see, but it's not bad if you guys consider some thing for advanced users because they like to play with tools.

So macro files monitor by other shields. 
Yes, this helped a lot thnx for your time.

Superuser

You are right Betoche but this may mean more development costs imo

Supporter

Hey,
2 months passed and there is no new releaseSmiley Sad
Why you guys are so slow and walking like a turtle?lol
Pls, new release...
we want( I'm sure other wants that too) more changes and improvements.
Many thanks.

Superuser

@betoche wrote:

Hey,
2 months passed and there is no new releaseSmiley Sad
Why you guys are so slow and walking like a turtle?lol
Pls, new release...
we want( I'm sure other wants that too) more changes and improvements.
Many thanks.

Hello,

You able to re-check this reply  where was explanation:

Our inactivity is due to summer vacation period. People are now slowly coming back and we start getting back to normal activity level, so please bear with us.

With another meanings -> it possible to think that FS Protection with fresh build each two weeks;

Time to time some of "releases" skipped. So, most likely current TP Release should be about 198 (or so); With skipped "five" (or so) TP releases;

Usually even "release is skipped" -> changes anyway can be added as part of "all time"; And probably "under development/checked" internally; Maybe it possible also "delays based on bugs/troubles.. which should be fixed before tp-release";

But I also want to see fresh TP build already (and maybe some coming changes?! and improvements) ! :) Good to get official response about "when"!

Thanks!