subscription transfer

Scholar

subscription transfer

Hello,

i cannot transfer the subscription on my new iphone, see screenshot, there’s no option

BCE47037-E4E0-4E75-8C4A-FD4A0DB753B4.jpeg

8 REPLIES 8
Community Manager

Re: subscription transfer

Hi Taxi,

Did you try the license transfer more than 3 times in a 3-day period?

As mentioned in this article, if you transfer a license 4 times in a 3-day period, your license transfer will be unavailable for 3 days from the first transfer.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

How could i? There’s no option to activate a transfer, see screenshot.

Community Manager

Hi Taxi,

I checked on this issue and it is fixed in the next version of Freedome for iOS which is pending Apple review.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

thank you for the information,

my «trial» expired tomorrow, it means i cannot use my freedome subscription  until the next update? 

Highlighted
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello Taxi, 

Apple is still reviewing the new Freedome version. We have tried to reach out to them to speedup the process. 

Best Regards

-Ben

Scholar

Thank you for your answer

Is there a way to get a new licence or sthg in the meantime? It’s just ridiculous, i pay for a one year licence and i can’t use freedome on my phone while travelling

:-(

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello Taxi, 

I'll get in touch with you by PM. 

Best Regards

-Ben

Aspirant

Hello,

Same thing here, cannot transfer my lic to the new iphone and trial is over now ..  Smiley Sad 

(I have 5-lic subscription)

I'll be abroad very soon.

Regards meu33a