Why do I get two notifications that Freedome is on?

Patron

I've got Freedome on Android.

Freedome_on_Andorid.png

If that is not functionality as designed how do I get just one?

If it is why might that be?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Why do I get two notifications that Freedome is on?

Hi martink,

We see usually 2 notifications about Freedome. I did some digging and found that one of the notification is from the Android system and the other one is from Freedome itself (if you keep pressing the notification).

For the notification from Freedome, you can block it under 'App notifications' in Android settings (if you would like to).

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Hi martink,

We see usually 2 notifications about Freedome. I did some digging and found that one of the notification is from the Android system and the other one is from Freedome itself (if you keep pressing the notification).

For the notification from Freedome, you can block it under 'App notifications' in Android settings (if you would like to).

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

Patron

Thanks. That makes sense specifically as it the one from Freedome I see on all devices. COuld it be that for some reason the Android notification is by default or for some other reason than myself set off in some Android versions.

Highlighted
Patron

Notif_Screenshot_2017-04-11-09-52-14.png