Put Win PC in an existing iOS subscription

I have a 1 year - 3 devices subscription bought for my iPad and iPhone. I have one device still available. Can I integrate a Win7 PC in this subscription ? If yes, how ?

Thanks Hans

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello HansX,

If you purchased a multi-platform subscription through our web-store, you can indeed use it on you PC.

However if you purchased your subscription from the App-store, you'll need to follow the instructions given on the product page.

"How to upgrade to multi-platform subscription

If you have a valid, auto-renewable app store subscription and want to upgrade to a multi-platform subscription, read the following instructions on how to cancel a subscription:

Even though the subscription is cancelled, the auto-renewable subscription remains valid until the end of the original subscription period. Once the subscription expires, Freedome notifies you and you can enter your personal subscription code that you received from the F-Secure eStore provider."

• HansX
    HansX Posts: 2

Hi

this is not the answer to my question. Again:

I have an existing iOS Subscription bought through iTunes. Valid til July 2015 and I want to include a PC now. Can I do that ? How ? I have not received any subscription code.

Regards Hans

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi,

You need a multi-platform subscription purchased from our web-store to be able to use Freedome on your PC. This cannot be included into an app store subscription.

As you currently have an  app-store subscription, you will need to take for now a separate subscription for your PC .

The product page offers one year for one device.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info